You have lost your mobile phone in silent mode. Can't find anywhere. However, the fact that you have a Google account signed in on your phone is often with us. If the phone is in silent mode then it becomes very difficult to find the phone.
Here's what to do if you lose your phone:
- First go to Google's website from another mobile or computer.
- Type 'Find My Phone' in the search bar.
- Then sign in to Google account or Gmail account.
- You can see the location of your mobile on Google.
- Then you will have the option to turn on the Android Device Manager of your phone.
- Now select the 'Ring' option.
- Even if your phone is in silent mode, it will start ringing at full volume and will continue to ring until you find the phone and hold down its power button. Now you can find the phone by following that voice. As soon as you press the power button, the ringing will be off.
Remember the Gmail ID you used for your Android mobile? But sitting at a computer, first enter this address
Login there with your Gmail ID and password. Then an option called Find My Device will show up, which is the end of your initial step after ‘Accept’.
However, this step will only work if the location of your device (must have internet connection) option is turned on. Google Map will find the brand and model number of your mobile on the server. The information obtained from the mobile will be shown on Google Map through the server. Remember, only possible locations will be shown here.