Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is a multi-purpose arena in Cleveland, Ohio. The building is the home of the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association NBA and the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League/AHL. It also serves as a secondary arena for Cleveland State Vikings men's and women's basketball.
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse opened in October 1994 as part of the Gateway Sports and Entertainment Complex with adjacent Progressive Field, which opened in April of that year. The facility replaced the Richfield Coliseum as the primary entertainment facility for the region and the home of the Cavaliers, and supplanted the Wolstein Center at Cleveland State University, which opened in 1991, as the primary concert and athletic venue in downtown Cleveland. From its opening in October 1994 until August 2005, it was known as Gund Arena, named for former Cavaliers owner Gordon Gund, after he paid for the naming right.
More About Rocket Mortgage
- Rocket mortgage fieldhouse account manager
- rocket mortgage fieldhouse seating
- rocket mortgage fieldhouse address
- rocket mortgage fieldhouse capacity
- restaurants near rocket mortgage fieldhouse
- rocket mortgage fieldhouse phone number
- rocket mortgage fieldhouse hotels
- rocket mortgage fieldhouse covid rules